This page is intended to provide an overview of our adult Bible studies. We believe that connections are best made in person, not over the internet, so we encourage you to join us on a Sunday morning so we can get to know you! If you have questions before you come, please do not hesitate to contact DCE Laura Pulliam for more details on any of these ministries.
Sunday Morning Bible Study
These classes meet every Sunday from 9:45-10:45 am
- Lecture style – this class meets in the gym
- Lecture & discussion style – this class meets in the Parish Hall
- PreK through College
Midweek Bible Study & Small Groups
These classes meet at various times and in various locations. For details on any of these classes, please contact our ministry staff! Also, each Sunday’s bulletin contains more information on what topics each of these groups is currently studying as well as where they meet.
- Adult Information Class – this class meets at least twice each year (contact us to see when the next 10-week series is set to begin)
- Night group – this class meets 1st & 3rd Thursdays from 7:00-8:30 pm
- Men’s small group – this class meets 1st & 3rd Saturdays from 8:00-9:30 am
- Women’s small group – this class meets 3rd Mondays at 7:30-8:30 pm
- Mother’s Christcare small group – this class meets 2nd & 4th Mondays from 6:30-8:00 pm
- Tuesday morning Bible study – this class meets Tuesdays from 10:00-11:30 pm
- Wednesday evening Bible study – this class meets Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30 pm
- Theological Pub – this class meets 1st Wednesdays from 7:30-8:30 pm
- College Bible study – this class meets 3rd Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00 pm
Men’s & Women’s Retreats
Join us for an annual spiritual renewal retreat! Details on these retreats are typically released 3 months in advance through bulletin announcements and on-campus posters & registration tables.